Friday, January 01, 2010

COMPETITION #2!

Right you lot, this is how I'm going to start this year off...


I just started going through boxes of stuff that needs to find a new home, and I don't want to chuck them in the bin so that some vegan dumpster diver ends up using them as target practice for his next Whale War.

So... One of you guys can actually have this delicious little gift for free, I'll send it to you and you can do what you want with it. Watch them, stick them in a box in your basement, flog them on eBay, or shove them under your neighbours car and steal his wheels... it's up to you.

Six brilliant movies directed by Dario Argento all on glorious good old VHS, if any of you still watch tapes that is...

The Bird With The Crystal Plumage - Greek ExRental
The Cat O'Nine Tails - Greek ExRental
Four Flies On Grey Velvet - Dutch - Wonderful Widescreen print
Tenebrae - Greek ExRental
Phenomena - Swedish ExRental
Trauma - UK ExRental

And the finer extra bonus is that FOUR of these tape sleeves are actually signed by Dario Argento himself! I had him sign them at two different occasions several years ago, and they have to go because I need the space back. Now you know why I don't want to shove them down the trash. So even if you don't watch tapes, then it's a nice little piece of memorabilia that you might want to own.



What do you have to do then? Well it's simple just shoot me an email to killfinger (at) hotmail.com and tell me that you want the tapes.

I'll ship them out on the first of February when I've decided who gets them - so you've got until the last of January to mail me.

No comments:

Disney Star Wars and the Kiss of Life Trope... (Spoilers!)

Here’s a first… a Star Wars post here.  So, really should be doing something much more important, but whist watching my daily dose of t...