Wednesday, February 10, 2010

R.I.P. Captain Phil Harris

One of the few TV shows that I actually got excited about these past few years is the Discovery Show DEADLIEST CATCH. Those guys rule and are completely awesome - and that's just them going about their day job. They pull off tasks that I couldn't manage even if I really wanted to.


But saddly one of the lead characters passed away yesterday after suffering a massive stroke at the end of January.


Captain Phil Harris was without a doubt one of the most fascinating characters on the show, and I'm honestly saddened by the news. Even though a dozen hours of TV can't define a person's real character, he was one of the highlights of the show and in my oppinion a very likable human being, making ends meet at whatever cost needed. Stern, but fair. A No Bull kind of guy.


My thoughts go out to his sons, family and crew at this sad time.


Rest In Peace Captain Harris. Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Disney Star Wars and the Kiss of Life Trope... (Spoilers!)

Here’s a first… a Star Wars post here.  So, really should be doing something much more important, but whist watching my daily dose of t...