Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bava Quest [Final update]

So the quest comes to a closure.

It's not quite as I recalled it, but the more I watch it, the more familiar it is. As everything else, it was found on Youtube, although it was only posted three years ago. At a time when I'd given up on finding it on youtube. Then again if I


Both Joachim over at Rubbermonsterfetischim and Writer/Director of The Synthetic Man John R. Hand have mailed me links to the Nokia TV-ad I have been yearning to see once again...

Here it is in all its glory, the infamous Nokia, Black Sabbath commercial!

Enjoy, and thanks Jocke and John for the help!

1 comment:

Jack J said...

Hmm, I actually remember that ad. ^_^

Disney Star Wars and the Kiss of Life Trope... (Spoilers!)

Here’s a first… a Star Wars post here.  So, really should be doing something much more important, but whist watching my daily dose of t...