Wednesday, March 05, 2014

THE CURSE OF DOCTOR WOLFENSTEIN (Teaser trailer!)

Remember how I raved on about Marc Rohnstock's NECRONOS - Tower of Doom a few years back? Well, in the words of the dead kid from the Poltergeist flicks, "THEY'RE BACK!"

Just check this sizzling hot teaser for Rohnstock's THE CURSE OF DOCTOR WOLFENSTEIN, it looks sodding brilliant in all the ways I want a German gore flick to be sodding brilliant!


Tune in to INFERNAL FILMS or go like their THE CURSE OF DOCTOR WOLFENSTEIN Facebook page to keep up to date with the progress of what looks to be another kick-ass classic from the Rohnstock camp!

I love that logo, and that trailer had me at Warning: Explicit Content - Blood and Gore - Intense Violence! 

No comments:

Disney Star Wars and the Kiss of Life Trope... (Spoilers!)

Here’s a first… a Star Wars post here.  So, really should be doing something much more important, but whist watching my daily dose of t...